Sign in to Classroom
You need your Google Apps for Education account information to sign into Classroom for the first time.
To sign in for the first time:
- Sign in to Classroom at http://classroom.google.com.
- Click Student.
- (Optional) Click See How Classroom Works for a guided tour of Classroom.
- Touch .
- Enter your Google Apps for Education account information and touch Sign in.
- Select Student and specify if you would like to receive emails about new features in Classroom.
- Touch Submit.
- (Optional) Take a guided tour of Classroom or touch Skip to cancel it.
If you have trouble signing in:
- If Classroom is not enabled for your account, you will see the following error message: “This service has been disabled by your admin.” Contact your Google Apps administrator to have Classroom enabled.
- If you try to sign in with a personal Google Account, you will see the following error message: “Sorry! Classroom is only available for Google Apps for Education users at this time." Sign out and sign in again with your Google Apps for Education account in the web browser. On the mobile app, you will be asked to add another account. Sign in with your Google Apps for Education account