Leave Replacement SS Teacher (MS/HS)
We are hiring a maternity leave replacement teacher for HS Social Studies, beginning ASAP until at least April or possibly longer.
Competitive salary. The Vincent Smith School is an equal opportunity employer.
The qualified candidate will develop, implement and assess the efficacy of instruction in Middle School and High School Social Studies. The ideal candidates are experienced, independent school teachers with a strong desire to work in a collaborative environment and have a commitment to teaching students with language-based learning disabilities.
· A degree in Special Education (Master’s preferred)
· Independent school experience preferred
· Knowledge of the cognitive, linguistic, and developmental needs of elementary students with special needs
· Strong classroom management, communication and organizational skills
· Plan engaging and challenging units of study and differentiate instruction as needed
· Ability to participate fully in the life of the School, be a team-player, a supportive colleague, and contributing member of the professional community.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Admin@vincentsmithschool.org.
<< Back to Openings